Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!



Today is my birthday! You wouldn't believe what my sweet husband did! He managed to round up not only all the kids, but a cake and my favorite ice cream and pull it all together for a surprise party! I am so impressed!

What a wonderful surprise! No other gift could be as precious! I am so blessed! Thank you, Cliff - thank you, Family! Love you all! 


From left to right: Daughter Laura, Daughter-In-Love Christy, Son Will, Me, Daughter Meredith, Grand-daughter Sarah (in the pink boots), Daughter Becca and Grand-Daughter Abrianna

2 comments:

  1. Boy I thought Laura looked like mom but I think its Merideth. Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humm, wonder who is Anonymous...since it can't be Laura or Meredith....Love you, Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete